Bird hunting with a camera, that is. They are pretty skittish creatures......they will tolerate a car driving by without a problem......but as soon as you stop the car and get out, they all take off. Tuesday, February 2nd, Ron and I got up early and drove out to Skagit Valley to try to get photos of the Trumpeter Swans again. We found a nice flock of them, and they actually tolerated us to a point.....but they were still a bit far away for the kind of shot that Ron wants to get. One thing I learned: it's very difficult to get a flying swan lined up in the frame, hold down the auto-focus botton, pan and shoot at the same time, all the while keeping the birds in the frame. Hmmmmmm.....this is going to take practice. Ron has a "faster" camera than I do, so I ended up taking pictures of him instead!
So I found other things to photograph. I loved this old barn.
The old Luthern Church at Conway is always picturesque.






No comments:
Post a Comment