Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Special Day With Family

Today, we traveled down to Fall City, to spend the day with our daughter Jenni and her husband Will. Our newest grandson, Taylor, was blessed in Church today. Will's parents, Dan and Sandy Thomas came from Idaho Falls, Idaho to be here for this special day.

My mother, Thelma Lindsay, also drove up from Pendleton, Oregon to attend the blessing. Below, is a photo of myself, my mother, Jenni and Taylor and Sandy Thomas. Taylor is 5 and 1/2 weeks old.

Preston was so tired, that we was getting ornery and wouldn't even eat lunch. I told him that I would tell him the story of "Squirt, the Little Red Firetruck" and "The Four Puppies." He immediately crawled up on my lap, and was sound asleep before I could finish the two stories.........grandma's must have a special touch.

Will, with his two boys, Preston and Taylor. Are they a handsome bunch, or what?

My mother, with two of her seven great-grandchildren.

I finally got a chance to hold Taylor for a while today. He is such a good baby. He slept through most of church, without a peep out of him. He LOVES to be held and cuddled....but then that's what grandparents are for...right?

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Awe cute. :) Glad you guys could come down. We want to come see Grandma and Great-grandma today so you guys can play with the boys and mommy can go upstairs and take a nap on your guest bed. haha. :) No, I'm realy serious. I need a nap.