I am SO ready for Spring this year. In fact, I couldn't wait for the Spring flowers to bloom so I bought a couple of bunches of tulips and put them in the dining room to brighten up the house. I borrowed Ron's camera (Nikon D3s and the 200mm Macro lens,) and took some photos. Beautiful colors, but I still have a lot to learn about still life photography. Oh well, it was fun anyway.
This photo is an image overlay, which means that there are two photos stacked on top of each other.....one photo is blurred and over exposed, and the other photo is sharp and with correct exposure. I'm still learning......I blurred the the first photo a bit too much, but it still looks nice and has a halo effect.
This photo was taken under exposed, then I lightened just a few selected flowers.....interesting result anyway.
It's a bit early for the daffodils and tulips to be in bloom in Skagit Valley, so I'm enjoying these instead. Tomorrow is the first day of Spring! Bring it on!



No comments:
Post a Comment