Yesterday, I got a new little grand-daughter, Abigail Marie Southworth. Our son Stephen and his wife Ileana had a second little daughter added to their family. Oh, why do we have to live so far away from each other? I can't wait to see and hold her....she looks so precious.
And Mackenzie was so excited to become a big sister. Abigail weighed in at 8 lbs 5 oz, and was 21 inches long, and made her arrival at 4:41 pm, Wednesday afternoon, June 30.
This week Ron has been gone to Philmont, New Mexico along with the rest of the Stake Presidency, for leadership training at the national Boy Scout Ranch. He has gotten up early before anyone else at the camp, to watch the sunrise. He says the cactus are in bloom right now, and that they sunsets with with cactus blooming is really beautiful. I wish that I could see it. (I couldn't talk him into taking a camera.) The house had been pretty quiet since he's been gone. I had my music students today, and I probably talked their ears off because I haven't had anyone to talk to!
Jenni and Preston are coming to visit me on Friday, and then Michael, Emmy and their three kids are coming for a few days next week to visit. Now, if Stephen and Ileana and the girls could come too, that would just be perfect! I sure love my family!
1 comment:
Awwwwe we love you too! I'm sorry you are so lonely :) Preston and I will see you soon though!
Post a Comment