Preston LOVES to play with his grandpa.......... He and his mom were outside waiting for us to arrive at their house yesterday. As soon as he saw us pull in the driveway he took off running toward us with a big grin on his face. Boy, that does that warm your heart! He LOVES to go for a ride in Grandpa's truck.
Grandpa and Preston would stack the blocks up....."One" (grandpa), "Two" (Preston), "Three" (grandpa), "Four" (Preston)....then "Crash!!!!!!" ...Preston would knock the blocks over and say "Again!" and just giggle with a full belly laugh!
Jenni and I, relaxing on the sofa......Jen has just a couple of weeks before son number two is born. She is getting "ants in her pants" to say the least.
Ron and I drove up the North Cascades Highway today, to Diablo Lake. We arrived there around 11:30, so the light wasn't right for the shot Ron wanted....so we just scouted around for a place to come back later and take a morning shot. The water REALLY is that color.....it is all glacial runoff, and is the most magnificent color you have ever seen. It was 85 degrees at this lookout point.....not bad for pretty high up in the mountains. Sometimes we think that we live in the Garden of Eden.




1 comment:
Wow! I was actually just going to ask if the water is really that color! That is amazing. I remember that is one of the things I loved about being in Hawaii and also the Caribbean, is the color of the ocean down there. This lake color isn't as aqua as the ocean there, but this green is sooooo pretty. I can't wait to be able to take a drive up there after the baby is born!
And man I look old and tired in that photo. LOL I'm soooo ready to have this baby!
Post a Comment