Saturday, August 20, 2011

59 and Holding...!




The thought of turning 60 next year, is NOT a pleasant one. So I've decided to stay 59. Somehow, 59 doesn't sound nearly as bad as 60. I will be releasing a new Christmas Album in a couple of months, and I needed to have a current photo taken for it.....hence the photo above. Ron and I turned our living room into a photo studio....moved furniture, set up studio lighting, and set up a backdrop. I think Ron did a pretty good job considering the subject that he had to work with!


At least at age 59, I still have red hair!


3 comments:

Stephen and Ileana said...

Mom,

The picture looks great! It looks very professional and will go great in your new album. You look great! Don't worry about being almost 60 cause you don't look it!

Stephen

Jenni said...

I think you look fantastic and not almost 60! Funny how I feel old just turning 34. It's like, I know it's still young, but I feel like I'm almost 40 haha. Think of it on the brightside, the older we both get the closer in age we are. Sort of. Anyway I like your photo!

Emmy Southworth said...

You look great! My mom has been 23 for years, so I'm sure you never need to turn 60.