Today was the first day of Spring.......it was 71 degrees in the Seattle area, which is a lot warmer than usual, but I have absolutely no complaints! We spent the afternoon with our daughter Jenni and grandson Preston, at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. There were lots of people there, enjoying the beautiful warm weather and the early blooming flowers. Preston brought a ball and we threw the ball back and forth to him, inbetween taking photos of the flowers. (Will was running a 50km race near Bellinham....along Chuckanut Drive.........he was able to meet us at the Gardens after his race.......I was amazed that he was still standing after that little trek......5,000 feet elevation gain. He completed the 50km in less than 6 hours too!)
Preston fed the ducks part of his peanutbutter sandwich.
It was the perfect beginning to Spring.


1 comment:
Those are great shots - I'm amazed you get those from those tiny flowers.
We had fun!
Post a Comment