This has been a very eventful week.........we have a new baby grandson.....Taylor Alexander Thomas! Arriving on August 17th, 2010 at 9:57 PM, 8 lbs and 19 3/4 inches tall, with auburn color hair.
Both mom and baby are doing fine. (Taylor had to arrive by C-section, but we are so grateful for skilled doctors and nurses who took such good care of them.) Taylor was born in Kirkland, Washington.
Jenni called us at 2:30 AM Tuesday morning, to tell us that she was about to head to the hospital, so I jumped in the car and headed down to their house to pick up Preston, who has been staying with Grandpa and I since then. Preston got to meet his baby brother on Wednesday morning, when we visited them in the hospital.
Preston is used to having all of mom and dad's attention......it's going to be interesting to see how he adjusts to a little brother. But he is such a sweet little guy, I'm sure that he will just love Taylor and take good care of him.
While Preston has been at our house these past few days, he has been playing with a Hot Wheels Semi-Car Carrier....that can carry 6 little Hot Wheels cars in it. He absolutely LOVES playing with this truck, as you can tell by the look on his face.

I guess that it is fun to visit Bramma's house.....there are NEW and different toys to play with !
I'll be going to Fall City to spend the week helping Jenni out.......more time with my grandsons! Yeah!




3 comments:
Wow I can see why he loves that new toy!! So many cars so little time:) We love you guys. Thank you for watching Preston this week. I KNOW he had a good time :) See you tomorrow mom. Love you.
Preston looks so grown up in these pictures. I'm not sure if it because I've been staring at little Taylor the past few days or because I haven't seen Preston all week. I'm excited for him to come home tomorrow. I can't wait to play with him. Thanks for all the help.
He reminds me of when I was little. I loved cars too!
Post a Comment