Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Waiting for the right light....and the ferry

Last night, Ron and I drove down to West Seattle to the waterfront again, to try to get a photo of the lights of the Seattle skyline, with a ferry in the foreground. I took this photo of Ron as he was shooting his panaramic.....I caught a ferry in the background as well. (Ron's a bit blurry because he moved...and it was a very slow shutter speed.)

He still didn't get the shot that he wanted.......(this was our fourth trip down to West Seattle), but we learn something every time. I'm hoping that next time will be the charm.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

You still didn't get the shot? How come? WEll...at least you are having fun right?

Stephen and Ileana said...

I have a similar shot I took a couple of years ago, but I would like to try it again. The lighting was a little off. But a very cool view nonetheless.