Thirty eight years ago today, Ron and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Life is good, even though it is filled with challenges. It really helps, when you are married to your best friend, and that companion is one whom you do everything with.
We spent the day around the Anacortes, Washington area. It was beautiful out, and we had a lovely picnic and relaxing day. We love the water...docks, boats, seagulls and the wonderful smell of the salt air. We're looking forward to the next thirty eight years!
I found the old photos of us on our wedding day, and scanned them into the computer. I thought that it would be fun to see how much we've changed.....hmmmm.....less hair, more weight, but other than that, not too bad!
Ron and I with our parents: Derrell and Thelma Lindsay, and Doris and Joe Southworth
Standing in our wedding line: Cindy Hoeft, Tami Medonich, Cheryl Cook (my cousin), Ron and I, Lynn Southworth (Ron's brother), Leslie Ann Lindsay (my sister) and Jean Southworth (Ron's sister.)





1 comment:
I still think a young Ron looks like Stephen and I don't think Grandpa Lindsay aged a day since your wedding.
Post a Comment