But age can't stop you from having a good time!
Since I spent the entire day teaching music on my birthday, we took the next day to celebrate and go to Camano Island Stake Park for a picnic, with my mother, and Will, Jenni, Preston and Taylor. We lucked out with the weather....it had been raining all week, but on the afternoon of our picnic, the sun broke out and it was beautiful. That was a nice birthday present!
The beach is always a draw for us. There were boats out, and not too many people at the State Park. Preston immediately started beach combing.......hmmmmm.......you'd think he'd been here before.
I made a lemon cake (because I think that poor Will had been 'chocolated out'). Preston just ate the ice cream though. Taylor just got his first two teeth (at 8 months!!) and was really eyeing down everything we ate.....and not too happy that he didn't get a bite.
I guess that getting older doesn't really matter much......just as long as you have your family around you......nothing else matters much.

No comments:
Post a Comment